Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Greetings from Antigua, again :)

Hello all! 

I've posted another set of photos which documents the conclusion of my time with Constru Casa, including 'la despedida' (the official goodbye/new beginning with the Felipe family), as well as my time while in Guatemala City, teaching at UFM.

While I have not been keeping up with the writing as of late, I'm hoping the picture = 1000 words will suffice for now to document the rich experiences I've been blessed to have over the past 9 days (and more). 

On the other hand, I have been keeping an outline of all the important events so hope to share these with text soon...

I arrived last night at 9pm to Antigua to my new host family, the Ramirez.  Spanish classes begin at 1pm today, can't wait!

Sending love and warmth from Guatemala...

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive