Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1 (1/4) - CLE to Philly




After a rather unique cab ride to Greyhound CLE (ask me later), I left early morning to arrive in Philly at 11:40, to meet Jennifer, my hostess in PA. Eric arrived early afternoon, and, with hungry stomachs we landed in the Historic District, passing along the way the Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
We dined at Pizzeria Stella on some fantastic Pistachio pizza (yes, pistachio), which was simply divine, and well worth the small journey.
After lunch, we visited the Reading Market + other highlights of the city, returning to the Domus Apartments to catch up and relax a bit. Both Eric and I were exhausted from travels.
At night we cooked some stir fry together while watching OSU take on Arkansas. For me the absolute best was watching Prior + Tressel meet each other in the air after one of the many incredible passing touchdowns of the game.
I passed out during the third quarter, waking up at 3:15 in the second quarter, thoroughly bewildered, haha. Gladly, the Bucks pulled through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive